CAREER FIT COACHING
Does this describe your experience in your work life?
- Loss of interest/no interest in your work
- You find no challenge or motivation in your work
- You spend most of the day doing tasks you don’t enjoy or aren’t good at doing
- Your values are not supported
- You feel depressed, stressed or anxious
- You have trouble finding purpose or meaning in the work you do
It maybe because your job doesn’t fit who you really are. Lack of career fit is a leading cause of career dissatisfaction.
“You can do something about it. You are not stuck!”
What does Career Fit Coaching provide?
Step by Step Process
It takes the guess work out of it.
This guided process entails 7 coaching sessions which show you how to gather the information you need to identify, clarify, and narrow down best self-fitting career options.
Tools & Resources
You get equipped with the tools you need.
These include handouts, worksheets, guides, visuals, instructional videos, assessments, and vetted online resources to utilize in the laid-out step by step process.
Inspires Emotional Well-Being
A fulfilling career has positive ripple effects on your overall quality of life.
Through self-reflection and dig deeper exercises you will discover how to cultivate emotional well-being into your work life.
Knowing what steps to take next is important to your success.
You will explore, clarify, determine, and develop your next steps action plan for pursuing your best fitting career option(s).
What Do I Get Out Of Coaching?
- Gain clarity on your self-fitting career.
- Identify and overcome barriers.
- Get unstuck.
- Connect self-fitting careers to who you are.
- Use career assessments to affirm what you know and gain new insights to determine career fit.
- Determine your self-fitting career criteria.
- Compile your short list of self-fitting careers.
- Develop your next steps action plan.