Small Group Career Coaching
What Is Small Group Coaching?
- Small group career coaching provides a supportive team environment for group members to explore and address their career concern.
- There is an identified overarching career concern or objective that the group coaching is focused on. Group members support each other, as they each work on their individual goals.
- Facilitation and guidance is provided to help group members work through their career concern or goal.
- Group sized is capped at 8. This strikes the right balance between getting the benefit of group interaction and receiving individual attention from the facilitator. The average number of group sessions is 6-7.
Benefits of Group Coaching
- Mutual support from group members and knowing you do not have to do it alone.
- Opportunity to develop new relationships for networking and friendship.
- Learn from the stories, experiences and insights of group members.
- Interaction among group members promotes mutual learning and allows group members to benefit from the positive social situation.
- Lower fee price point in comparison to individual career coaching.