Personal career development and management is an on-going endeavor.
Growing and advancing professionally involves being pro-active in addressing career concerns and goals.
Equipping oneself with the knowledge, skills and tools needed for individual career development is essential for professional success.
Gaining Direction For Your Career
Fine Tuning Your Job Search Strategy
Acing The Job Interview
Networking: For Professional Growth
Owning Your Career Journey
DETAILS FOR NEW WORKSHOPS COMING SOON!
- Provides a supportive team environment for group members to explore and address their career concern.
- Groups create opportunities to develop new relationships for networking and friendship.
- Learn tips and gain insight from the stories, experiences and insights of the other group members.
- Groups cost less in comparison to individual career counseling/coaching
- Support from group members. You do not have to do it alone.
DETAILS FOR NEW GROUP COMING SOON!