You spend the majority of your time at your job or career. Are you experiencing any of the following?
- unmotivated or frustrated with what you are doing
- experiencing uncertainty about your career path or choice
- considering a career transition or change
- unhappy with what your are doing or feeling stuck
- overwhelmed by or unsuccessful with the job search process
- unsure of how to grow professionally in your career
- struggling to integrate your educational and career goals
Career concerns, left unaddressed, can affect your ability to flourish and impede your personal and professional life growth. Through career counseling/coaching you can take steps to do something about your career concerns. You are not stuck.
Call for a free phone consultation or sign up using Calendly for pre-selected dates/times. You will get insight regarding your career concern, clarification regarding the counseling/coaching process, so that you can make an informed decision. Contact us via email, phone or the Connect With Us form.
Services are offered on site at our centrally located office on 1034 S Brentwood Blvd, Suite 555 (across from the Galleria) or through Video Conferencing (this will not require you to download any software). This is a great option if coming to the office is not feasible or convenient.